Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vinegar

My friend and I went back home over the weekend. My friend lives in another city and my home town is kind of right in the middle for us. The grocery store my dad usually shops at had a crazy sale on vinegar. Now, my friend and I are in our twenties, and we were planning on hitting the town that night. We stopped off at the grocery store first so I could get some vinegar. It was about half-price of what I usually pay, and I probably go through a gallon of vinegar a month, so I stocked up. I only got 3 gallons, but considering I had just bought two gallons of vinegar earlier in the week, I figured I'd better stop at 3. So then the joke the rest of the night was that my friend and I were going to wake up the next morning, look in the trunk of my car, and say, "Dude, what did we do last night? Did we actually buy 3 gallons of vinegar?"

No comments:

Post a Comment