Thursday, February 26, 2009

A List of Plans

Well, everyone, you asked for it, you got it! The following is a list of plants I grow/am planning to grow this season. I am not completely set on my herbs yet, so I will not be listing those right now. I don't grow too many ornamental flower-type plants, except if they will be beneficial to my soap-making. In that case, I consider them herbs, even if they are not technically in that category. This list will comprise of fruit and vegetable plants I am planning on growing this season. Keep in mind, when you read the list, I am growing all this in a space of less than a quarter acre, and that I am, in most cases, not growing one or two plants of a particular kind.

Plants to Grow (fruit and veg)
Peas, sweet-36
Peas, shelled-36
Beans, Bush~40
Beans, Pole~40
Carrots-80+
Broccoli-2-4
Tomatoes-9
Potatoes-10
Sunflowers-12-16
Pumpkins-4
Lettuce
Spinach
Peppers, green-2+
Peppers, Cayenne-2+
Peppers, chili-2+
Blueberries-2 (one high, one half-high)
Onions~20
Asparagus-20
Garlic~15
Rhubarb-1
Grapes-15+
Raspberries-12
Strawberries
Zucchini-2

I will explain my choices of edibles in an upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment